After a somewhat hectic week in Tokyo, we decided against Osaka and opted to shift our base of operations to the Kyoto. While it involves an extra transfer to most of the places we’re going to see, we’re already enjoying the slower pace and rich environs of this ancient capital of Japan.
Our updated schedule is as follows:
- Day 9 / 14 November / Explore Kyoto
- Day 10 / 15 November / Kyoto Imperial Palace & Explore Osaka
- Day 11 / 16 November / Historic Monuments of Nara (UNESCO WHS)
- Day 12 / 17 November / Hiroshima & Mirajima
- Day 13 / 18 November / Free Day – Rail Pass Extravaganza!
- Day 14 / 19 November / Return to Tokyo and fly back to the USA
We’re now off to enjoy the fall colors at night in some amazingly lit temples here in Kyoto.
Just a quick note, we’ve still got a few tickets left for HoaP 10 to the 28c3 and Berlinsides. But they’re selling pretty quick, better jump on it now!